7.08.2004

First Attempt

Okay, so at this point I don't really have a point to this blog, er, blogue. As I understand it, blogues are a good place to have an opinion and share it, or to give out funny links, or whatever. I don't have opinions, or
humor, yet. So, ground rules:


1) No naughtiness. I'll rub you out if you make this a nasty place.

2) Be gracious. It's okay to make fun of eachother, but keep it tame. I don't want to have to put you in the corner.

3) If you disagree with me, that's okay. Democracy rocks.

So, assuming I ever figure out how to allow comments and stuff, maybe this will be fun.

Catch you later.

(And don't worry, Wymore, I'm on my lunch hour...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.