8.26.2004

New house update

So we had our home inspection on our potential home yesterday.

Mix of good and bad, of course.

The good is that the house is generally in very good shape. The bad is that the roof isn't, and will (most likely) need to be replaced before sale.

Since that's something that most any buyer would demand be done, we're hoping that we can negotiate the seller into covering it. Because we're stretched tight in our budget.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the whole pad, as it is currently set up (it's still occupied). Like I said before, it's kinda small, but I think it's a great starter home...

That's all for the moment. Lunch break's almost over.

Catch ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Well, the goal is to not have to save any (by making the seller pay), but thanks for the offer...

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.