8.31.2004

Political season is upon us. But you probably knew that...

Real quick: Added a few new political links in celebration of the Republican Convention.

Listened to the tail end of Lt. Governor Michael Steele's speech, followed by Arnold's and Mrs. Bush's, and all sounded good to me.

While listening to Mrs. Bush (after marvelling at how badly her daughters read the jokes written for them in their intro speech), I took a page from
Jack Bog's Blog and took the Political Survey he mentioned today.

Results?

Well, I appear to be a neo-fascist. Which shouldn't be any surprise, given my occupation.



Posted by Hello

On the left/right and pragmatism axes, here's where I rated:

Axis Position;
left/right
+1.7237 (+0.1038)
pragmatism
-1.0553 (-0.0635)


Whatever that all means.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the political season as much as I am...time to go watch the new Scrubs season unfold.

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.