10.29.2004

Picture site

If you read my blog (and I know most of you don't, so I'm not talking to you), you know that I like random pictures. I like to post the ones that catch my eye.

I find most of them at
dreamwill.net (read this whole paragraph before clicking!), which, as I understand it, pulls off the most recent images plugged into Livejournal blogs by users. There are all sorts of pictures being plugged in there, some which wouldn't be good popping up on your computer at work (that's right, a NSFW warning on my blogue). But, as I've shown you, alot of really cool pictures show up there, too, and that's the only reason I keep going back. Thanks to UtterlyBoring for the link.

But today while milling about through the Oregon Blog site, I came across
Redmonkey Studio. This person's blog consists primarily of pictures, and they are interesting enough that I'd encourage you to go look.

That's all. Catch ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rozanne said...

Thanks for the photo links. By Friday, I'm always ready for additional distractions.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.