10.22.2004

Fun links (!)

Well, after a long week including a couple of late meetings, I get to engage in what we in the professional world call "flex time".

According to the long-honored principle of "flex-time," a person who should otherwise be at work doesn't have to be if that same person has been at work when they should otherwise be at home.

So, how am I enjoying my freedom? Well, I'm looking for fun things for you to read.

(I'm also spending time on my work laptop, doing work even though I'm professing my freedom. Go figgur).

So, here we go!

Surest way to die? Piss off the already-sore Yankee faithful!

Surest way to get audited? Piss off the IRS by mocking them on the radio!

Surest way to make the free world laugh? Be Fidel Castro.

Worst way to raise money for charity? Ask Fergie.

Beware Loch Ness. The monster is fertile!

Looking for a Halloween Costume?

And, finally, a couple of flash cartoons:

Homestarrrunner.net's Halloween Episode, and

A funny Flash slamming good ol' President Dubya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.