10.19.2004

This is just sad

Just got back from my afore-mentioned top-secret work-related mission, which has taken all morning and the beginning of the afternoon. My lunch hour will prove to be very, very short (certainly revealing the relativity of the word "hour"), but I had to share this. Again, if I can ever share details of my top-secret mission, I will. I'll just say at this time it was revealing and disturbing.

On to the point of this. Hope you haven't eaten yet.

Meet Jocelyn Wildenstein.


According to This Is London, Wildenstein has emerged with this freakish new face as an improvement on her freakish old face, all of which are supposed improvements over her original appearance, which she first began augmenting after finding her billionaire husband in bed with a 22-year-old strumpet.

Sad, sad, sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.