11.02.2004

Still not finished...

Man, I hate elections. I mean, it's fun to watch in terms of the suspense. But it's a killer.

If I'd only known about this election night drinking game, perhaps it might not have been so bad. Even Bogdanski might've enjoyed the evening this way.

So, assuming things continue as they're trending, and Bush wins both the electoral and the popular vote, does that change how anyone feels?

On PBS, they pointed out that, as soon as he wins, he's a lame-duck and things'll change. Perhaps that'll be a good thing. Change, however, isn't always good.

Anyway, the I-Tax repeal failed, so my career can continue for another 12 months until someone decides to challenge it again. Unless, of course, Measure 37 collapses our government's financial solvency....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With nothing to lose, I fear Bush will push a hard line right wing agenda that will further split the country - as if that's possible. The worst is yet to come. Sigh...

- Rob

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

I guess your electoral predictor on you side bar is wrong.

I couldn't be happier!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Indeed, I've been watching it vascillate between huge Bush leads and huge Kerry leads for the last couple of weeks. It was right, though, in the sense that the election was (er, is) very close in terms of electoral votes.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.