9.14.2004

Couple of links

Regarding the possibly forged Bush documents.

New
DNC video attacking Bush.

Here's one of the funnier pictures I've seen lately. Whole new meaning to "
Speed Trap".

Gresham's recent
9/11-slash-War on Terror monument.

Revealing details of Kobe Bryant's life,
as told to police. (As a side-note, I know that there would be so much temptation in life if I were an NBA star, but at the same time, should they really be able to use that as an excuse? Why the heck would you bother getting married and promising yourself to someone if you're going to engage in a life of filandering? This stuff makes me sick.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.