11.10.2004

Mr. 12's Adventure

Meet Mr. 12.

12 in profile

As I've reported previously, 12 is on his way to fight the good fight in Iraq. Which is to say, he's in Texas awaiting the day of his shipping-off, which as I understand it is set to be in the new year.


Mr. 12 is an interesting cat. As a youth, he was what you might call "troubled," engaging in lawlessness and shenanigans. However, he's shaped up nicely.

When he's not off being an army guy, he's an employee at a local medical center, spends his nights DJ-ing around town under the tag "DJ Twelvizm," and enjoying his new wife, the aptly-named Mrs. 12 (aka "The Little Dutch Boy"). He loves taking pictures of sunsets and waxing poetic on his version of the meaning of life. He is intellectually curious and, between opinionated outbursts, pretty engaging in conversation.

Anyway, I just got this picture of 12 today, and wanted to post it. So, here he is, in all his glory. He's coming home around Christmas-time, and I know that we're all looking forward to it. Then off for a short jaunt in the dessert. We wish him only the best.

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.