5.31.2005

Random links

I try to keep links posts to a minimum these days, but I saw these three things and just couldn't pass them up.

Yet another harbinger of the end of the world, courtesy of Tom Cruise and his fake love interest

If the champagne sucked to bad, why did she obviously enjoy so much of it? (thanks to Jeff Kay for this and the next one...)

Non-selective donkey meets unsuspecting outdoor-pottier

Sorry I'm slacking on the travel-blog (or anything else of interest). Home improvement and all. Maybe Day 5 will go up tonight.

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.