11.25.2004

On this Thanksgiving Day...

What I'm thankful for:

The people at the grocery stores, gas stations, and coffee shops who are there to help because I'm too dumb to plan ahead.

My wife, who is the best thing to ever happen to me.

All of the people in my life who nod and laugh and make me feel funny.

My family, who love me not just because they have to, but also because they want to.

My job, because paying bills is much easier with an income.

JLowe, my hetero life-mate and the brother I never had.

TV, which takes up a little too much time but makes just enough pass pleasantly.

E-mail, without which too many people would never hear from me.

Burgerville; where you go when you know.

And, last but without a doubt not least, God, who provided each of these things to me, plus many more which I take for granted.

Catch ya later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.