6.13.2005

By the way...

Watched in stunned disbelief as Jacko got off on all of his charges (no pun intended). I figured he'd be acquitted on the felonies, but popped for at least one count of giving alcohol to kids.

I didn't follow the case closely enough to have an opinion. I definitely think Mikey's an odd guy, and I don't think I'd ever let him baby-sit. That said, I didn't follow this brou-ha-ha nearly enough to have an informed opinion on whether the case against him was good or not.

So, if you want to share your thoughts or feelings, please do. Perhaps I'll try to pass them off as my own in some subsequent discussion with friends...

P.S. Updated my links to the right. Following my recent inundation regarding my latest Blazers post, and the fact that Blazers-related readers are still finding there way here, and also given that I enjoy following this team I love to hate and wish to love again, I figured having some Blazers links on the right would be good for everyone involved. Despite general opinion from several of my detractors involving my Blazers thoughts, I really do keep up with the current events, if for no other reason than I'm waiting for an excuse to enjoy the team again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.