6.03.2005

Holy Crap!

My last post certainly struck a chord!

Of course, I was helped by the random pick-up of my opinions by both the Blazer Blog (link at right) and TrueHoop, which both have a much more developed readership than I do.

Thanks to these great outlets, 499 people (by 5:05 pm today) had taken the time to read the opinions of this little Blazer-fan-wanna-be-again (previous peak was 91 hits on 5/24/05), and several took the time to comment as well.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I looked at my stats this morning and saw the mounting mass of numbers. It's refreshing when your opinion resonates. For a moment, I feel like what I say matters. Then I remind myself that I'm one person, and not really the best informed or most qualified at that.

That said, my opinion matters (at least to me), so I don't mind sharing it.

Interesting article in the Trib (link at right) today about "Chaos in the Courts". As a county prosecutor, I thought the article was a bit one-sided and unfair, but it does portray the disarray in the system accurately to a certain extent, and is a worthy read.

I don't really feel like this is the forum for voicing my opinions on the issues raised there, however, because there's too much of a chance for people to read me wrong, and that would be bad for me. If you want my opinion, feel free to e-mail and I may give it to you, assuming that I trust you.

All that said, I'm behind on the Travel-blog, with no certain date for additions in sight. This weekend I'm off to Seattle to celebrate a friend's impending nuptials, so not much will come forth from my keyboard until Sunday-ish. But the Travel-blog will be completed to its end. Have no fear!

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.