6.08.2005

Denise, where are you?

Recently, Denise over at And So It Goes announced her blogging retirement. Mere days later, she announced her return to the blogosphere, which she followed with a few more posts to demonstrate her earnest dedication to entertaining me, if not others.

Opening myself up here to a slippery slope, or sticky wicket, or whatever, I contacted Denise about her brief disappearing act, and encouraged her to keep up the good work. I discussed a blog I know of that's hardly ever updated and told Denise that as long as she was going to be more interesting than JLowe, she shouldn't throw in the towel.

She agreed, and said that there was a major facelift coming to her blog, and that she was very excited, and so on.

And now, when I check her out on a daily basis to see what all that hub-bub was about, I see the same thing. At the top, her entry from May 20th, with my lonely, unanswered comment.

Denise, where are you? We know that you got hitched and have devoted at least some time to home improvements, but does that mean you don't care about us little people anymore?

I think I speak for several people when I say the world's more entertaining with you than without. Drop us a line, or better, a post, and let us know what gives.

Catch ya later.

P.S. Mak, don't think you've escaped my notice, either. But for your sudden flurry, I'd be giving you a similar keyboard-lashing...

3 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Weird timing on this post. Cat Trapper's Journal has inexplicably disappeared, and become this: http://thecattrapper.blogspot.com/

I tried to not read this blog, but would find myself drawn there, reading such profound sadness, dispair, and a life unknown to me. She wrote about her loneliness, her medical issues, her poverty, her mental issues, her institutional mistreatment, and her life of trapping feral cats to be neutered.

And today all of that is gone, replaced by what you see there now. Some freaky combination of photos. Is it her doing to erase her past? Has someone hijacked her blog? Has she been institutionalized against her will and someone wants to cover up her diary?

I have no idea. But now I know what you're talking about when you ask about blogs disappearing.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has it really been since May 20th?

My bad.

Denise
And So It Goes

p.s. Thanks for noticing! ;)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat Trapper shut down her site. Someone else has taken over the address and posted the odd photos.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.