1.16.2005

Busy day today

What, with packing, last minute shopping, sliding all over the slushy roads, and all.

This is my last pre-vacation post. Nothing new and exciting will show up on this here blogue until January 25th. Oh, and so you can drool appropriately, here (again) are the pictures of the place we're going. Don't drool too much. The place costs a fortune and I'm going to become intimately acquainted with Top Ramen for months after my return.

However, I've been consistently receiving 20-30 hits a day recently, so it's conceivable that I could reach my next milestone, 2,500, during my away-ness. If you notice when you get on my blogue that you are number 2,500 (the counter is at the bottom of the page), please shoot me an
e-mail telling me when you visited and where you're from and so I can celebrate my love for you.

Catch ya later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Have a wonderful time!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that I am just going to keep coming back until I am number 2500...

Denise
And So It Goes

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.