1.27.2005

By the way...

Reading Fast Food Nation definitely had an impact.

While looking around Trader Joe's for food to make for me and The Missus, I decided to grab some ground beef. I looked at all the labels carefully, and found the grass-fed, organic beef that had never been fed animal by-products. Recalling the disturbing details I'd read in the book regarding practices in the cattle industry and how frightening our meat supply truly is, I gladly ponied up the extra dough to buy this meat.

Now it's simmering in a half-homemade spaghetti sauce. Hope The Missus is in the mood for spaghetti (er, actually, fucilli, but same general idea). If not, that's what she gets for not answering my text message...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.