1.21.2005

Just can´t stay away

Wouldn´t you know, I have free internet access in my hotel. Of course, it´s using a wicked slow machine with a European-style keyboard (not so good for the touch-typing), but any access is better than none.

I really don´t want to spend much time here, but I just wanted to drop a line.

Mexico is nice. The weather is hot, and by the end of the week I may be officially re-classified from caucasian to other based on skin color.

I highly recommend where we´re staying, the Hotel Villa Rolandi on Isla Mujeres. It´s small, secluded, romantic, and the service is excellent. Really, if you ever get a chance, you need to come.

Already some good stories to tell, but not today. I will let you know that The Missus and I celebrated aniversario numero cuatro (getting alot of practice w/ my high school Spanish) last night with a dinner on the beach. Lobster, champagne, and the staff sang us a song while serving us some special anniversary cake. Very, very nice.

Anyway, like I said, I´ll be back Tuesday, and I´ll have some stories (and pictures) to share.

And, Denise, keep coming back. Only at 2380 so far...

Catch ya later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo - I'm 2400 today! Doesn't that count for somethin'?

Denise
And So It Goes

4:44 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

You are encouraged to check out Sumo Haiku's work. He does excellent poetry. However, I deleted his comment because he mentioned my name (he's a friend but is unaware of my no-real-name policy), and that's top secret to the general public.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.