1.26.2005

On pace for a new record...

For hits, that is. No big deal.

My prior record for hits was 61 on December 16th, where I got 61 hits, despite not writing anything. Most of those hits, it turned out, were people in my office and local defense attorneys who read my Evite profile on a Christmas party invite. For some reason, I'd put my blogue's address (despite my general desire to be semi-anonymous, I slip from time to time) at the bottom. You may be able to imagine the pucker factor when I noticed that my blogue was being thoroughly reviewed by someone in my office (a boss maybe?) who went through every archive and, as far as I know, read each post. More than one person, in fact. The defense attorneys seemed interested for awhile, but haven't returned in at least 3 weeks...

Well, I'm up to 55 today, so by the end of the night, we may hit a new high. Yippee, I guess. Thanks to
John Hays, who seems to have taken a shining to me and has inspired several hits, and also to Betsy at My Whim is Law, who is very nice and, thanks to my nagging, put me on her list of good local blogs.

Probably won't hit 2500 'til tomorrow though. Denise (of And So it Goes fame), you still have a shot at it...

Oops, gotta jet. If I don't tape Smallville, The Missus will kill me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

See...you need TiVo!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Too true...

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.