4.21.2005

Let's make this quick...

The long day just keeps going.

Woke up. Went to Salem. Testified on a
bill I didn't write (my own passed through the committee with flying colors). Visited some old friends. Went to my office. Taught a class. Went back to my office. Went to a meeting. Now back in my office, preparing for two more meetings.

Then, at about 9, I get to go home and play with my dog. Hopefully my wife remembered to set up the VCR to catch The OC (still waiting on the Tivo upgrade...).

Ugh.

On the good side, there was free pizza at my first meeting (although I really shouldn't have had any, I was too weak to resist). Also, yesterday my wife sprung for a
new suit so I could look hot for the legislature (believe it or not, it was my first new suit in four years, and the first step in a much-needed clothing upgrade). Much cred to the MW folks: true to the commercial, I went in at 5:30 and they were able to alter my pants by 8pm. Good deal.

Wish I had something semi-decent to share, but unfortunately I don't. If you want to sound off on my latest best-of/worst-of effort at Portland Metroblogs (today's topic:
sushi), please hop on over.

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.