5.08.2005

California says hi

And so do I. Yes, I'm still alive.

Made it to Santa Barbara ahead of schedule, then proceeded to get loaded on two pints of beer. My diet's turned me into a lightweight. Now I'm hunched over my brother-in-law's computer, nursing a headache, blogging when I told myself I wouldn't until after the trip.

C'est la vie.

I'm keeping thorough notes and will do some extensive writing upon my official return. Just wanted to let anyone who cares know that The Pieman is alive and well on planet earth.

Catch ya later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets see some pics...

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.