2.18.2005

Mission successful!

The pup will be mine no later than 5pm tomorrow. It's all official and stuff.

Back home with the tummy trouble, so I'm really gonna have to push to hold it together on tomorrow's roadie to Yakima.

Now that my pup is on hold, you can look for pups through www.petfinder.com. Why pay top dollar for a psycho pure-bred when you can rescue someone as innocent and sweet as our puppy below?

The puppy prayers worked. Now, through the power of tummy prayers, Pepto, and fizzy water, I'll be good to go tomorrow morning.

Hey, Denise, how are the roads in Eastern WA right now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rozanne said...

Congrats!

Have fun driving to Yakima. Should be a pretty drive.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.