2.20.2005

Picking up the dog Monday

Unspayed and all.

JLowe and his wife have pointed us to Banfield Pet Hospital, where you can invest in the "Puppy Plan" for an initial cost of $99 and then $10/month after that, and the plan includes spaying, follow-ups, all shots for the year, and the cost of check-ups (unless special meds are required, but then you get a discount).

Tomorrow, my friends, sweet Olive will be here.

Thursday,
Joe's coming back to visit for The Missus and my birthdays. Should be fun for us, but a slow week for writing.

Will post a picture of the dog ASAP.

Catch ya later.


(p.s. Mak, thanks for the link to the humane society...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.