2.28.2005

Puppy pics are coming!

I promised, and the Pieman never breaks a promise (assuming he remembers he made it).

I modeled with the puppy for JLowe this weekend, since I still am without a quality digital camera, but he forgot to e-mail me the photos last night (or they were over 10 megs total) and so I don't have them to post yet.

But I'm done entertaining for the weekend, and the dog has finally stopped freaking out when we leave her alone in the living room (the computer is secluded to avoid cable-chewing), so I plan on a thorough blogging tonight.

Until then,

Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.