3.30.2005

Separated at birth? and other randomness

Are they the same guy?

Behold the picture Isaac Laquedem has at his website (presumably of himself; why else have the picture?


Isaac's Photo

Now behold Victor Garber, who plays Jack Bristow on Alias.

Victor's Photo

What inspires this?

Well, having downed a whole bottle of Boone's Strawberry Hill in an attempt to not notice my lunatic dog helped. That and watching Alias.

Really, what ever happened to NBC? Back when I was a kid, ABC had Moonlighting and Who's the Boss, and that's the last time I was compelled to watch. Well, they had Growing Pains, too, and who could get enough of Boner?

Then, NBC swept in with eleventy-nine years of solid must-see TV, from Cosby to Family Ties to Night Court to Seinfeld to Mad About You to Friends to Frasier. And now? NBC's pretty much unwatchable, except for Scrubs.

Meanwhile, ABC is quickly assuming the mantle of Must-See status, having struck gold with Desperate Housewives, and adding to an already strong Sunday line-up with the new Grey's Anatomy and bolstering Wednesday (Alias night) with Eyes, which has alot of promise.

Whatever. I'm having trouble typing. I should go to bed.

About that last post: I am up for a blogger hockey night still (Denise), and if anyone was offended by my remarking that I'm afraid people won't live up to what I've built them into in my mind, I apologize.

Catch ya later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Hmm. The Garber photo got jacked. I'll put it back up when I'm able to type adequately...

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking at a photograph of Mr. Garber (possibly the one you had in mind as he shares my own saturnine expression) I have to admit that he does look a lot like a younger version of my picture.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Yeah, but unlike NBC, the Yankees will make a comeback this year.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.