4.06.2005

Good morning, good morning, good morning...

It's time to rise and shine.

Normally, I'd be in the shower right now, and out the door in 15 minutes.

Not too stressed today, though, thanks to the extra hours I've been putting in this week on the
never-ending project. Ahh, the wonders of flex-time.

What is this accursed project I'm working on? It's for an upcoming court argument over the legality of Portland's
Drug Free Zone Ordinance. Why, as the Gresham Neighborhood Deputy District Attorney, am I working on this? Because Gresham is working on installing one in Rockwood, and as the area DDA, it falls on me to help set it up, so we figured I should get an idea of the various legalities of the ordinance.

But, light at the end of the tunnel. The court battle is fast-approaching, and after that no more work (on this project, anyway). And that makes me happy.

Diet's progressing. Will advise of first week weight loss on Monday.

The Missus is still sick. Lots of headaches and congestion, no fever, no nausea (but not very hungry). If you've got a spare moment, send a prayer her way.

My pupy has gained 20 pounds since we got her at the end of February. She's turning into a mule; barely fits in my lap anymore. Right now she's staring at me because she feels neglected. Boo-hoo. Now she's going to play with the bone that I filled with peanut butter. Her life is rough...

Well, despite my belief in the utilization of flex-time, I need to be off. I'm thinking of utilizing the majority of it Friday, which is always a good practice.

See you at the Blazer game tonight. I'll be the guy in the 100 level seats,
smiling because it's free, without any concessions in my hand.

Catch ya later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it against the law to go to a Blazer game and not drink a beer or at least eat a hotdog or something?

Denise
And So It Goes

3:35 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Perhaps, but given the current state of the team, I will opt for a choice of evils defense, as it is worse to put any money in Paul Allen's pocket while he consistently gives us such a crappy product, both on and off the court.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Oregon/Portland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is hazel. I am a god. I am also cynical. My interests are PS2/X-Box.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Oregon, Portland, Lawyer, Stupid Humor.